THE LONGINES MASTER COLLECTION
Made from sapphire, this crystal is acid resistant, scratch resistant, and extremely hard to break.
TRANSPARENT CASE BACK
A sapphire-crystal back allows seeing the inner workings of this mechanical watch.
MOON PHASE DISPLAY
From new to full moon, this complication display the current phase of the moon as seen in the sky.
Made of mechanical moving parts, it powers the watch using the wearers’ movement. No battery required.
A central dial shows the current date, in addition to complementing the outstanding moon phase display.
- Longines Timepiece
- User Manual
- Wooden box
- Warranty Card
- Case BackTransparent case back
- Dimension40 mm
- Lug Distance21 mm
- GlassSapphire with several layers of anti-reflective coating
- MaterialStainless Steel
- Water Resistance30 meters (100 feet)
- Bracelet BuckleTriple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism
- Bracelet ColorBrown
- Bracelet MaterialAlligator
DIAL AND HANDS
- Hour MarkersPainted Arabic numerals
- HandsSilver hands
- Main FunctionsHours, minutes, seconds and moonphase at 6 o'clock
- Power Reserve64 hours